[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[14667] csw/mgar/pkg/graphviz/trunk/Makefile

John Ellson ellson at opencsw.org
Tue May 31 01:38:37 CEST 2011

Maciej,

Yes please to access to a test system.  That would help a lot.   I have
access to lots of Fedora boxes locally, but only one Solaris box with
opencsw, and it only has graphviz-2.26.3 release on it.

I've attached the ldd output from the old release, if that's helpful?
I should be very similar to the new release.
In the attachment are the outputs from:
      echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
      ldd  /opt/csw/bin/dot
      ldd  /opt/csw/lib/graphviz/libgvplugin_gd.so.6.0.0

John