[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[16012] csw/mgar/pkg/subversion/trunk/Makefile

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 28 07:58:30 CEST 2011

Hi Ben,

Am 27.10.2011 um 15:25 schrieb Ben Walton:
> Excerpts from Sebastian Kayser's message of Thu Oct 27 03:51:20 -0400 2011:
>> A pyc exlusion for the python category is already in place. It's
>> activated by PYCOMPILE=1 [1], located in gar.mk [2] and currently
>> limited to:
>
> So it is.  Helpful to read the comments, I guess! :)
>
> I guess subversion can't really declare itself to be in the python
> category though.  The manual addition of the excludes in the local
> recipe is the way to go.

I was thinking that it would be best to move from static categories
to mixin-flavors, however, last time I tried it proved pretty hard
due to rule ordering and restricting things to the files belonging to
the flavored package. Anyway, for now this is the way to go as it
also makes a Perl module and can't be in python and cpan categories
at the same time.