[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[17983] csw/mgar/pkg/libotf/trunk/Makefile

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon May 14 14:04:37 CEST 2012

2012/5/13 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>

> BTW, the advantage of this tool is to extract the dependencies using the
> system on which it runs and making reduction of the dependency tree,
> mainly by transitivity...

Transitivity, in what sense? As far as dependencies go, the OpenCSW
policy is to always include direct dependencies, and never to rely on
transitive dependencies.

> also, more precise than pkgcheck; you can see
> the sources in my home bin/python directory.

It's interesting. Do you think I'll be able to tell how more precise
it is by just looking a the sources? I wouldn't mind looking at some
output.

Maciej