[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[18112] csw/mgar/pkg/gsl/trunk/Makefile

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu May 31 22:31:19 CEST 2012

2012/5/31 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
>>> +CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWgsl-doc  +=
>>>  file-collision|/opt/csw/share/info/gsl-ref.info-4|CSWgsl-doc|CSWgsldoc
>>>

>> Are you sure you want to introduce file collisions?
>
> gsl_doc obsoletes gsldoc, consequently checkpkg is confused, isn't it?

Hm... why should it be confused? It just follows what will be the
state of the catalog when you insert the packages under test.

> this are not real collision but I must shut up the dear
> checker...

I'm not sure that you must. Did you empty the previous package and
push it as well?

> wondering if this is not a side effect from the time when I
> didn't provide the stub for gsldoc. TBC[1]

I would call it a direct effect. One way or another, you need to
remove the old colliding files. You either need to remove the old
package (csw-upload-pkg --remove), or provide a stub for it.

Maciej