issues with overrides

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Wed May 3 19:06:08 CEST 2017

Hi Dago,

I noticed that I think I used the wrong list ?

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> 1. Are you sure you want to override soname-not-found? Usually these should be taken serious.
> 2. You cannot override hierarchially. Either override all soname-not-found or the specific error
>     with the full test.
> 3. You need at least to remerge for an override to take effect

Unfortunately, due to the dynamic nature of GNUstep stuff, these sonames
are expected. Of course I check that they are fine and not unexpected
before considering the package done.
I did not know that it couldn't be done hierarchically. I fixed that.

Thank you

Riccardo