adding LDFLAGS / lts issue

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Mon Feb 4 21:14:11 CET 2019

Hi Dagobert,

you acted in good faith, but I fear you missed a detail.

On 2/4/19 9:24 AM, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Works for me, I just committed these lines:
>
> # Checkpkg suggests adding the following lines to the GAR recipe:
> # This is a summary; see above for details.
> RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWgnustep-back += CSWlibart
> If any of the reported errors were false positives, you can override them
> pasting the lines below to the GAR recipe.
> CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWgnustep-back +=
> pkginfo-opencsw-repository-uncommitted
> CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWgnustep-back += missing-dependency|CSWlibart
> CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWgnustep-back += surplus-dependency|CSWlibfontconfig1
> CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWgnustep-back += surplus-dependency|CSWlibcairo2
> CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWgnustep-back += surplus-dependency|CSWlibxrender

do you see "surplus cairo2" and missing "libart" ?

It means that configure missed to find cairo and fell back to libart as
a backend, however we have cairo and should be found.

The issue about the missing __tls_get_addr is found in the config.log
when checking for libcairo! Where also I noticed that -lpthreads is not
passed.

is EXTRA_LDFLAGS correct, in theory?

Riccardo