[csw-maintainers] /testing clamav 0.94.2

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Wed Dec 17 18:15:18 CET 2008

Sorry for top-posting.

I have now tested the i386 packages also through VirtualBox (love it!)
and it installs properly, can be managed via SMF and I can update the
signatures and scan files. Everything I tested on sparc I can do on
i386.

I'm happy with it, if someone has any problems with it, please inform
me quickly because I will drop it off for release tomorrow.

/peter

--
/peter