[csw-maintainers] Batch takeover of orphaned Perl modules possible?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Fri Dec 19 15:39:02 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> William, you could prepare a batch update of the version for
> all Perl modules for Alex Moore? He has quite some:
>  <http://opencsw.org/maintainers/asmoore>
> Maybe Peter as Perl maintainer wants to take a look at them? ;-)

I have taken everything from Alex that I have an interest in. :-) If
there's a few (<10) perl modules that are out of date I can take them,
they are real easy to build.

Maybe the update notification could e-mail the maintainer list when
the maintainer is listed as retired?

By the way, Sendmail is another package from Alex that is important.
Luckily it's pretty current still.

--
/peter