[csw-maintainers] docbook, dependencies, what do we want...?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Dec 24 14:40:16 CET 2008

...here's the path I've chosen, for anyone interested (and still
reading mail this time of year):

1. I dropped the openjade dependency from docbook dtds and removed all
   notion of openjade from the postinstall script.
2. I'm planning to bundle up the docbook dsssl stylesheets in the new
   year.  This package will depend on both openjade and docbook dtds.
   It will register the docbook dtd catalogs with openjade, as this is
   the point where all of the pieces become useful together.  The
   dependencies here are pretty clean cut, so this should be a nicer
   solution overall.

<insert politically correct seasonal greeting here> :)

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.