[csw-maintainers] cheap flights USA<->europe?

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Wed Nov 5 20:18:14 CET 2008

Hi Philip
> My closest "major" ones are LAX, and also irvine (SNA)
> I work by LAX, but live inbetween LAX and SNA.

You may also consider Paris ? It is about 600 km far from Paris. You can
then go by train (about 200€ for the two tickets). I can make
reservation here for you.

I believe that Peter leave from Paris, so do i. So if you choose to come
to Paris, maybe we can go by car from Paris to Zurich. It is about
600km, mostly highway. so it will be something like a 6 hours drive we
could do together ( i will provide the car ;) )

cheers,

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net

http://www.sunwizard.net Le site français des amateurs de stations Unix