[csw-maintainers] cheap flights USA<->europe?

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at blastwave.org
Thu Nov 6 19:28:07 CET 2008

William Bonnet <william at wbonnet.net> writes:

> I believe that Peter leave from Paris, so do i. So if you choose to come
> to Paris, maybe we can go by car from Paris to Zurich. It is about
> 600km, mostly highway. so it will be something like a 6 hours drive we
> could do together ( i will provide the car ;) )

I'm using for all my trips Lufthansa. They have very cheap inter-city
flights, e.g. Paris--Zurich 168 euros for a round trip.
A Los Angeles--Zurich trip is around 600 euros (764 USD) and I don't
know if that falls in the cheap category...

Now, for making the 1200 km by car, why not, we can share the fees ---
need to evaluate if they are less than a plane ticket --- but I wonder
if it's very green.
--
Peter