[csw-maintainers] ARCH=all packages

Alessio a.cervellin at acm.org
Tue Nov 11 19:33:13 CET 2008

Philip Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 06:55:02PM +0100, Alessio wrote:
>> Peter Bonivart wrote:
>>> That's just your interpretation to make this more complicated than it
>>> needs to be. The package runs on all architectures we support and
>>> should therefor be delivered as one package, that's a much more
>>> reasonable interpretation.
>>>
>>> There's no harm in it and it's simpler for the user to get going.
>> +1
>
> Are you still a maintainer here Alessio?

no, i didn't give up, as i always said - because i like to be clear - i
join both the projects waiting to see how things are organized and how
much *open* are these projects. and of course, i'm not the only
maintainer in this situation.
actually, the future does not seem to be clear on blastwave nor on
opencsw (maybe after the IRL meeting...)
whenever i'll leave this project, i'll just announce that.
in the meanwhile if someone wants to take over some of my packages, he's
of course free to do so.

> I thought that you only packaged for blastwave.org now?

the only package i released recently in the blastwave catalog is
seamonkey, and i've not yet released it on csw because i still have to
learn gar.