[csw-maintainers] Topics on IRL meeting

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Nov 14 11:18:53 CET 2008

Hi,

Am 14.11.2008 um 00:26 schrieb William Bonnet:
> Basically the idea is that key packages (Mozilla's spawns (FF TB
> SM), Apache, ssh, foo) or set of packages likke desktop environment
> (kde, gnome, xfce) should be handle by a team. Organisation has to
> be defined, but it could be composed of a leader and contributors
> who can alsoupdate and release things or a "main maintainer" and a
> "backup maintainer".

I added this to
   <http://wiki.opencsw.org/irl-meeting>
as a lists of topics to talk about. After collecting issues we
should group similar items, define a timeframe for discussion
and define a chairman for each discussion. I suggest we keep
the collections of topics to talk about open for another week
until 21.11.08, then group the items. It is not that we can not
talk about other items, but because of the vast amount of
things to take care of we may get lost in discussion without
results without tight structure for the main Saturday.

So, feel free to add topics to that page.