[csw-maintainers] Java... again!

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Nov 17 22:56:40 CET 2008

Hi,

Am 17.11.2008 um 20:46 schrieb Philip Brown:
> ok... I think you're saying that you're ok with the above "consistent"
> strategy, so I think I am counting 3 "votes" in favour of the above,
> and
> none opposed so far.

Is this an agreeable solution or is there still need for
discussion? If everyone on this list can live with this
I'll repackage after this spec. But not before as it takes
forever to pack 100+ MB :-P

What about JDK/JRE separation? JDK includes a JRE but
essentially I don't want to extract the JRE from there
as this is mainly asking for trouble. Should we just
distribute the JDK then?