[csw-maintainers] where is testing ?

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Nov 20 14:09:43 CET 2008

Hi William,

Am 20.11.2008 um 13:53 schrieb William Bonnet:
> Dagobert Michelsen a écrit :
>> Am 20.11.2008 um 12:52 schrieb Frederic Van De Velde:
>>> How do I put files in buildfarm.opencsw.org/testing ?
>>
>> You copy them to /home/testing/ :-) Don't get yourself
>> distracted by not seeing it as it is wildcard-automounted.
>>

> And where is newpkgs ? :)
>
> I haven't checked, but are these information availables from the
> website ?

Yes, but somewhat hidden:
   <http://www.opencsw.org/standards/pkg-walkthrough>
When you're satisfied that the package is worthy of public release, copy

your finished packages to /home/newpkgs on www.opencsw.org and let
Phil know

they are ready. (remove them from /testing at this time, if they are
there)

I guess it would be good to have a wiki page which summarizes all the
info needed for a new maintainer, written by a new maintainer.
Volunteers?