[csw-maintainers] IMPORTANT: Transition to mGAR

Frederic Van De Velde fred at opencsw.org
Thu Nov 27 11:48:55 CET 2008

Hi,

Very good work.

I'm trying to add one package to the cpan tree.
I followed the procedure on the wiki ( the one with partial repository
checkout)  but can't manage to do it.

Let's take a concrete example, I have a directory /home/fred/mgar
where I downloaded some existing packages into their subdirectories
with this command:

svn co https://gar.svn.sf.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/pkg/cpan/My-Perl-Module

I have then: /home/fred/mgar/My-Perl-Module/[trunk/branches/tags]

Now I want to add a new perl module, what's the procedure ?

Regards,
Frederic.