[csw-maintainers] sgmlcommon + xmlcommon

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Nov 29 02:25:51 CET 2008

Hi All,

I've just placed 2 new packages in /home/testing.  sgmlcommon and
xmlcommon are laying the groundwork for bringing in some docbook
packages in the near future.  While they don't currently do much, if
you'll be interested in the docbook stuff when it arrives, you could
give these a peek now to make sure I haven't overlooked any hardcoded
paths, etc...[these were converted almost verbatim from the rhel5
sgml-common source rpm, with modifications as required for our fhs
instead of the lsb]

Thanks

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.