[csw-maintainers] Hudson

Trygve Laugstøl trygvel at opencsw.org
Sat Nov 29 16:12:28 CET 2008

Hi

The Hudson installation is getting pretty much properly set up now. I've
added a few projects to it, but it seems that we have a bunch of
outdated builds so that GAR is not able to fetch the sources.

As an example build I've added Ben Waldons latest sgml-xml-common package:

http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/hudson/job/sgml-xml-common-trunk-sparc-sun-solaris2.8/4/console

I'm waiting on a chmod from Dago to get the i386 builder going, but
after that it should work on that platform too.

As you can see the packages are put in /local/hudson/gar/pkgs. What I
would like to do now is to get Hudson to put all of those packages to a
NFS share, run a job to create a catalog and then export that to our
consumers.

--
Trygve