[csw-maintainers] Updated ncurses available in testing/

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Apr 7 00:55:34 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Sebastian Kayser's message of Mon Apr 06 18:01:20 -0400 2009:
> > There is now an updated ncurses in testing which has both
> > include/ncurses and include/ncursesw.
>
> Thanks, would you mind pushing that onto the build farm?

It likely wouldn't hurt in this case, but the official policy is that
no unreleased packages get installed.  As soon as it's available
through the normal channels, it can be added.

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.