[csw-maintainers] cswclassutils install failed

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Apr 7 00:55:52 CEST 2009

hi Rupert,

I think we are not communicating well, because I'm trying to give you too
much information, which you arent ready for :-)

Simplified approach suggested for you:

since you have /opt/csw mounted from "somewhere else", also mount
    /usr/sadm/install/scripts from 'somewhere else'.

Have that place populated by both the solaris standard, AND csw, scripts
that belong in there.