[csw-maintainers] Building multiple packages from one source package

Roger Håkansson hson at opencsw.org
Wed Apr 8 04:00:17 CEST 2009

I'm trying to build two packages from one source package and I've looked
at some other packages (gettext for example), but I can't get it to work
properly.

The first package CSWhtmldoc-common is build without any problem, but
CSWhtmldoc fails since I'm trying to have CSWhtmldoc-common as a
dependency of CSWhtmldoc.

Examining 'depend' file
P CSWfltk fltk - Fast light Tool Kit
P CSWjpeg jpeg - JPEG library and tools by the Independent JPEG Group
P CSWosslrt openssl_rt - Openssl runtime libraries
P CSWpng png - library for Portable Network Graphics format (PNG)
P CSWzlib zlib - Zlib Data Compression Library
P CSWhtmldoc-common htmldoc_common - This package contains the htmldoc
files common to all architectures.
P CSWcommon common - common files and dirs for CSW packages

system      CSWcommon      common - common files and dirs for CSW packages
application CSWfltk        fltk - Fast light Tool Kit
ERROR: information for "CSWhtmldoc-common" was not found
ERROR: Invalid package CSWhtmldoc-common specified. Check of
/tmp/htmldoc-1.8.27,REV=2009.04.08-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz fails

How do I make this work?