[csw-maintainers] For the gnome team

Roger Håkansson hson at opencsw.org
Thu Apr 9 04:51:29 CEST 2009

I've been packaging some packages which were either listed as orphaned
or where the maintainer is retired, which I think would fall under the
gnome domain.
Since I personally don't use any gnome packages at all (don't even run X
at all), I'm handing them off to the gnome team to finish.

gnumeric and libgoffice builds just fine as long as you have libgsf 1.14.
However I've not been able to get around the fact that libgsf-gnome-1.so
get linked to the installed libgsf instead of the newly built one (see
my previous posts regarding this).
So in order to build libgsf the current package has to be removed from
the build server (which I've been testing on my own build servers)

I've also been trying to build libgda and libgnomedb (which are optional
for gnumeric), but there seems to be some incompatibility from upstream
so libgnomedb won't built atm.