[csw-maintainers] cswusergroup questions

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Apr 9 15:57:19 CEST 2009

I've been reviewing the cswusergroup class script and have a few quick
questions. The docs recommend using the
/opt/csw/etc/pkg/[pkgname]/cswusergroup yet the location
/opt/csw/etc/pkg doesn't exist. Maybe I should submit a bug but should
this location be created as part of that packages?

What are peoples thoughts about being able to set password policies for
the users we're creating? This can be a touchy area but given that some
services will fail if the users password has expired it might be nice to
be able to set them.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator