[csw-maintainers] For the gnome team

Roger Håkansson hson at opencsw.org
Fri Apr 10 02:19:32 CEST 2009

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> I just build it from SVN without any problems, maybe the LD_OPTIONS
> change was
> more good than expected?
>
> Anyway, libgsf is now in testing:
>   libgsf-1.14.11,REV=2009.04.09-SunOS5.8-i386-CSW.pkg.gz
>   libgsf-1.14.11,REV=2009.04.09-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz

Maybe I was a bit unclear, the package will build just fine, however
libgsf-gnome-1.so isn't linked to the libgsf-1.so that the build produce,
but the old one in /opt/csw/lib.
And I've been trying to fix this in various ways but with no luck.
So far the only working solution I've found is to remove libgsf from the
build machine when packaging.

hson at build8x :~ > dump -Lv
/home/dam/mgar/pkg/libgsf/trunk/work/pkgroot/opt/csw/lib/libgsf-gnome-1.so.114.0.11
[1]     NEEDED          libgsf-1.so.1
[16]    SONAME          libgsf-gnome-1.so.114

>> I've also been trying to build libgda and libgnomedb (which are
>> optional for gnumeric), but there seems to be some incompatibility
>> from upstream so libgnomedb won't built atm.
>
> Nope, no incompatibility here. Builds absolutely smooth. Packages in
> testing/ now.
> Thanks for the good work!

Hmm, I get a bunch of "undefined struct/union member" when building
libgnomedb on my build machine, but I've installed the libgda I packaged, I
guess the buildfarm have the older one?
Otherwise its probably some other package that is missing from my build
machine which is installed on the build farm...