[csw-maintainers] For the gnome team

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sun Apr 12 00:34:42 CEST 2009

Hi Phil,

Am 09.04.2009 um 22:58 schrieb Philip Brown:
> On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 10:46:58PM +0200, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
>>
>> BTW: To get GNOME running it would be nice if we had someone who
>> coordinates what
>> packages need to be built most urgent. Volunteers?
>
> Pffft... we dont need a "coordinator".

I disagree here. It would help if there was someone who would say:
"We have a roadmap, these 3 libs need updating first, than we
test that application and than proceed to these packages". At
least I wouldn't know where in this vast dependency building
the bottom building blocks are.

> we need someone to BUILD AND TEST packages :-) Any volunteers for
> that?

These will come if the necessary packages have been identified.