[csw-maintainers] /testing cswclassutils 1.6

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Wed Apr 22 15:19:04 CEST 2009

I have addressed bugs 3632, 3633 and 3634 in the new 1.6 version of
cswclassutils. All bugs refer to the cswinitsmf class action script
and were reported by Yann.

0003632: Service should be disabled synchronously
http://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=3632

0003633: Service using init scripts should not be configured to at
boot time when autoenable_daemons=no
http://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=3633

0003634: Please add smf service state persistence across upgrade
http://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=3634

I will of course try the changes myself but it would be nice if more
people could test it before release.

http://mirror.opencsw.org/testing.html
http://mirror.opencsw.org/testing/cswclassutils-1.6,REV=2009.04.21-SunOS5.8-all-CSW.pkg.gz

I have more bugs reported but they are more of feature requests so
they will have to hold off a while longer. One is a request for a new
CAS for creating texinfo files, I will not do that one myself but will
happily include it into the package if someone contributes.

http://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=3485

--
/peter