[csw-maintainers] trac: Invalid package CSWpysvn specified.

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 4 08:59:27 CEST 2009

Hi Rupert,

Am 04.08.2009 um 00:13 schrieb rupert THURNER:
> could you also install libevent from /home/testing on the buildfarm
> please? i try to upgrade memcached to use it for reviewboard.

The usual policy is to first release packages before installing on the
farm,
but an exception here may be valid as there are no further dependencies
to libevent and prior release would break installations.

BUT: The library installs to /usr/local. This is of course not
acceptable :-)
Please fix the location and I'll install it. Please mail to buildfarm@
next time because I tend to sleep once in a while ;-)

> the internal tests for for libevent pass. memcached does not compile
> because libevent is missing. as the version jump for both libevent and
> memcached is rather big i expect existing memcached installations to
> break if we deliver libevent only.

Ok.