[csw-maintainers] Should X11 headers from Sun be remove from the farm ?

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Tue Aug 4 12:30:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

Since we are now providing X11 packages, i am wondering the following
(and i'm not yet sure it is a good idea...).

Should we remove X11 devel packages provided by Sun on the build machines ?

The reason why i'm asking this, is that i have a few makefiles with
hardcoded path to /usr/openwin/include which need to be patched. It
already provided compilation error. But it has also certainly compiled
things against Sun libs instead of OpenCSW ones...

cheers
W.