[csw-maintainers] difference depend, REQUIRED_PKGS_

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 4 20:07:15 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski's message of Tue Aug 04 12:00:47 -0400 2009:
> PREREQUISITE_PKGS with BUILD_DEPS? What if I prepared a giant change
> replacing this in the whole code repository? :-)

I'm ok with it as long as there is a BIG BOLD announcement right after
the commit so that everyone knows to `svn update` their build
descriptions...You might want a fair amount of OKs before a change
like this though...

The changes as described would be clearer, I think.

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.