[csw-maintainers] Proposed changes to the packages database

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Aug 19 23:13:48 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski <
maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:56 PM, Philip Brown<phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
>

> > That tells me nothing about what you are actually trying to DO ... ?
>
> I'm writing a package explorer that's easy for many people to work on. Why?

So that when  you're asking for  a fork, I can have a better idea of when a
spoon would work better for you :)

but sounds like the earlier answer of "yes, you can join between two
'separate' databases" will get you everythig you need, I think.