[csw-maintainers] Solaris package, was Re: Mercurial 1.3 released!

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 15:19:44 CEST 2009

hi mads,

a good start might be to copy ~mwatters/.bashrc and
~mwatters/.functions to your homedir, this should set everything.

for the standard package we do:
   svn co https://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/pkg/mercurial
   cd mercurial/trunk/
   perl -p -i -e "s/#test/test/g" Makefile
   PARALLELMFLAGS="-l -j $(psrinfo | wc -l)"
   TESTFLAGS="-j $(psrinfo | wc -l)"
   gmake clean package

i did crew test runs on build10s:

   cd crew-stable--53fdf18fd63b
   python setup.py build
   cd tests
   TESTFLAGS="-j $(psrinfo | wc -l)"
   ./run-tests.py $TESTFLAGS

Failed test-transplant: output changed
Failed test-command-template: output changed
Failed test-convert-git: output changed
Failed test-hook: output changed
Failed test-rename-merge2: output changed and returned error code 208
Failed test-convert-cvs-branch: output changed and returned error code 1
# Ran 345 tests, 22 skipped, 6 failed.

and
wget http://hg.intevation.org/mercurial/crew/archive/tip.tar.gz
gtar xzvf tip.tar.gz
cd crew-642febca0e5d
python setup.py build
cd tests
TESTFLAGS="-j $(psrinfo | wc -l)"
./run-tests.py $TESTFLAGS

Skipped test-convert-bzr-treeroot: missing feature: Canonical's Bazaar client
Skipped test-inotify-issue1542: missing feature: inotify extension support
Skipped test-convert-bzr-ghosts: missing feature: Canonical's Bazaar client
Skipped test-convert-p4: missing feature: Perforce server and client
Skipped test-inotify-issue1208: missing feature: inotify extension support
Skipped test-highlight: missing feature: Pygments source highlighting library
Skipped test-convert-p4-filetypes: missing feature: Perforce server and client
Skipped test-inotify-issue1371: missing feature: inotify extension support
Skipped test-convert-bzr-merges: missing feature: Canonical's Bazaar client
Skipped test-convert-bzr-114: missing feature: Canonical's Bazaar client >= 1.14
Skipped test-convert-bzr: missing feature: Canonical's Bazaar client
Skipped test-convert-tla: missing feature: GNU Arch tla client
Skipped test-convert-baz: missing feature: GNU Arch baz client
Skipped test-inotify-issue1556: missing feature: inotify extension support
Skipped test-convert-mtn: missing feature: monotone client (> 0.31)
Skipped test-inotify-debuginotify: missing feature: inotify extension support
Skipped test-inotify: missing feature: inotify extension support
Skipped test-convert-darcs: missing feature: darcs client
Skipped test-convert-bzr-directories: missing feature: Canonical's Bazaar client
Skipped test-inotify-lookup: missing feature: inotify extension support
Skipped test-casefolding: missing feature: case insensitive file system
Skipped test-no-symlinks: system supports symbolic links
Failed test-transplant: output changed
Failed test-command-template: output changed
Failed test-convert-git: output changed
Failed test-mv-cp-st-diff: output changed and returned error code 208
Failed test-rename-merge2: output changed and returned error code 208
Failed test-mq: output changed and returned error code 208
Failed test-hook: output changed
# Ran 347 tests, 22 skipped, 7 failed.

and on build10x:

Failed test-command-template: output changed
Failed test-convert-git: output changed
Failed test-transplant: output changed
Failed test-hook: output changed

# Ran 347 tests, 22 skipped, 4 failed.