[csw-maintainers] Removing a package from the catalog

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Aug 24 21:03:53 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 5:23 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski <
maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:

> (If anybody disagrees with the idea of removing _gtk and introducing
> _rt, please fork the thread. I'd like to talk about the general case)

There is no general case. it should always be handled on a case-by-case
basis :-)
Completely removing or renaming a previously existing CSWpkg is a very
serious change, and is discouraged unless there is very strong reason to do
so.

So, would you like to continue this thread for your specific wxwidgets
concern? :)