[csw-maintainers] Anyone wants to update wxWidgets?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 25 18:34:34 CEST 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 6:11 PM, Dagobert Michelsen<dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> It seems like Chad is lost somewhere. He didn't updated curl even after
> several mails from me without reply. I guess it is easiest if you bump the
> version yourself.

Just tried it and got this:

ld: warning: file
/home/bonivart/mgar/pkg/gnutls/trunk/work/build-isa-i386/gnutls-2.8.3/lib/.libs/libgnutls.so:
linked to ../../lib/.libs/libgnutls.so: attempted multiple inclusion
of file
inet_ntop                           ex-serv1.o  (symbol belongs to
implicit dependency /usr/lib/libnsl.so.1)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ex-serv1

--
/peter