[csw-maintainers] Package removal cswcpsampleconf failure mode

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Aug 31 17:50:11 CEST 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 1:54 AM, Maciej (Matchek)
Blizinski<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I think I discovered a failure mode of cswcpsampleconf. The
> configuration removal script assumes that the *.CSW configuration file
> is there on the disk. The file might be gone if there was a previous,
> unsuccessful attempt of package removal, which failed at the
> postremove stage. In this case, all the files are gone (foo.conf.CSW
> file is not there), but the class script will be executed again at the
> next attempt to remove the package. It's going to look for the .CSW
> file and fail.
>
> I tried to find the cswclassutils or classutils project in mantis, but
> there doesn't seem to be one. Against which project do I file a bug?

cswcpsampleconf is in cswclassutils, so file a bug in there.

not sure why you're having problems finding it in mantis.

Starting from a different point,

http://www.opencsw.org/packages/cswclassutils

I click on the "view bugs about the software package" link

This successfully takes me to the "cswclassutils" section in mantis.