[csw-maintainers] /testing postgrey

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Wed Dec 2 17:27:44 CET 2009

Upon request I have built postgrey, it implements greylisting in the
Postfix mail server. I maintain milter-greylist which is similar and
can be run on both Sendmail and Postfix but this one is Postfix only.
Since I don't use Postfix I can't test this and I may not be the best
maintainer for it so if you feel like maintaining it just tell me,
it's in GAR so it's really simple to produce a new package.

But first of all we need some people to test it, if you use Postfix I
would appreciate it if you could install this and try it out.

Reference: http://postgrey.schweikert.ch/

Link to package:
http://mirror.opencsw.org/testing/postgrey-1.32,REV=2009.12.02-SunOS5.8-all-CSW.pkg.gz

--