[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] Problem with latest perl update

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Dec 3 03:49:12 CET 2009

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Thu Nov 26 08:59:48 -0500 2009:

> On line 94 from /opt/csw/share/perl/5.8.8/ExtUtils/Install.pm it must
> say
>      my(%from_to) = @$from_to;

> I changed this only on build8s, please verify that this works.

This was reverted on build8s then?  Git is broken by this bug too.
Peter, are you patching the CSWperl build or waiting for an upstream
fix (5.8.9)?

Can we manually correct the issue, as per Dago's sleuthing, in the
meantime?

Thanks

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.