[csw-maintainers] OpenCSW Winter Camp - 23/24 Jan 2010. Who is coming?

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Thu Dec 3 12:40:56 CET 2009

Hi,

the venue and dates are fixed. Winter Camp will get us together in a
cosy seminar hotel near the Bavarian mountains on 23.01./24.01. next
year.

    http://wiki.opencsw.org/wintercamp-2009

I have updated the wiki page with details. The hotel doesn't have a
online booking system, so those of you who can make their way please
send me an email (by 17.12.2009) so that I can let them know with
how many people we are attending and take care of the room bookings.

Except for the room rate (approx 60EUR / night for a single) everything
will be covered by the company I work for, so you just need to get
there. :)

Any questions, just let me know. Hope to see you there.

Sebastian