[csw-maintainers] Apache 2 Package

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Fri Dec 18 17:53:19 CET 2009

maciej and i tried to convert apache2 to dynamic prototype, and removed the
gspec files. to have a testable version i switched back to a single-package
apache2, which i also moved into /home/testing to give it a try.

some links:
 * ihsan's version:
https://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/pkg/apache2/tags/apache-2.2.13-by-idogan
  * last commit: http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/7671
 *
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/pkg/apache2/trunk/files?rev=7671
   post/pre scripts need to be verified
 *
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/pkg/apache2/trunk/Makefile?rev=7667
   version of the makefile which still has all the packages, but i did not
get it to work

it would be great if somebody more experienced could have a look what was
wrong with the multiple packages Makefile. it did not produce distinct
prototype files. some of the packages then had an empty prototype file,
others had a prototype file containing everything.

rupert.