[csw-maintainers] Perl v5.10.1 in testing versus cssh

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Dec 21 16:23:14 CET 2009

Hi Maciej,

Am 21.12.2009 um 16:16 schrieb Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski:
> On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Dagobert Michelsen
> <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> Gary, I installed Perl 5.10.1 on build8st, would you mind giving
>> clusterssh
>> a try against the updated Perl?
>
> It's not that, at least in this case.  clusterssh doesn't contain any
> shared objects, the package consists only of a perl script and a man
> page:
>
> http://www.opencsw.org/search/clusterssh

Umh, your right.

Gary, sorry to have woken you ;-)
No, wait: clusterssh has NO dependencies defined. This is obviously
wrong.
Looks like there are already bugs reported about this, though:
   http://www.opencsw.org/mantis/set_project.php?project_id=1661

Looks like it is pm_tk:

> ld.so.1: perl: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/csw/lib/perl/csw/
> auto/Tk/Event/Event.so: symbol Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr: referenced symbol
> not found
> zsh: killed     cssh
> build8st% grep /opt/csw/lib/perl/csw/auto/Tk/Event/Event.so /var/
> sadm/install/contents
> /opt/csw/lib/perl/csw/auto/Tk/Event/Event.so f none 0555 root bin
> 114988 15756 1130401998 CSWpmtk

This is maintained by Murray Jensen, who is unfortunately not
fluent in GAR yet.

Murray: Would you mind giving it a look with Perl 5.10.1 from testing/
anyway?