[csw-maintainers] rebuild kde?

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Dec 22 16:42:26 CET 2009

unfortunately it is a very multilayer process. 21 packages not
counting the i18n packages.

one way to handle this might be to build a "dry run" set of packages
on one of our test machines. (you get root that way so can install
test packages yourself)

once you have a working proceedure then do it "for real".