[csw-maintainers] mod_wsgi, how to "make checksum"?

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 00:48:49 CET 2009

thanks for the hint!

tried it with mod_python, and adjusted it to build mod_wsgi. but
somehow i did not understand the checksums:

rupert at build8s:~/mgar/pkg/mod_wsgi
$ make checksum
[===== NOW BUILDING: mod_wsgi-2.3 =====]
        [prerequisite] complete for mod_wsgi.
        [fetch] complete for mod_wsgi.
gmake: *** No rule to make target `checksum-mod_wsgi-2.3.tar.gz',
needed by `checksum'.  Stop.

what do i miss out?

rupert.