[csw-maintainers] gnupg dependency error and Mantis configuration

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 3 20:29:06 CET 2009

I just helped a pkgutil user who wanted to install gnupg and it didn't
install ncurses as a dependency which it needs. After installing that
separately it worked. I checked Mantis and a bug about this missing
ncurses dependency was already filed about a week ago. But since the
maintainer is Alex Moore I assume no one will handle the bug.

Could we configure Mantis so that packages with no active maintainer
(in Alex case we know he's retired) get bug notifications posted to
this list or similar?

Good news is that I saw a new version of gnupg in GAR but it was
waiting for libassuan (I think it was) to be released first. Any
progress on that?

--
/peter