[csw-maintainers] One more topic for "Communication"

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 6 12:38:23 CET 2009

Hi Peter,

Am 06.02.2009 um 12:31 schrieb Peter FELECAN:
> You're right. However, I don't understand the basis of the
> affirmation:

Well, there is basically no traffic and it is IMHO not visible
enough from the webpage, so many users may not find it. Currently
users open a bug which may or may not be processed and that's it.
We should try to keep the users active and involve them in the
debugging/testing process.

> For the moment we have the users
> mailing list, as the sole vector, and maybe it would be a good thing
> ask there what the users want. It is possible that the perception of
> this failure is due to the lack of users?

Maybe. Ihsan, how many users have subscribed to users@? Should I
prepare a posting asking for users preferences?