[csw-maintainers] cswclassutils fails in a zone

Mike Watters mwatters at opencsw.org
Sat Feb 7 15:44:35 CET 2009

I personally haven't tried that, but the CSW* packages do not include
/opt  /opt/csw  in the prtotype, so in theory it should work.

the only thing I am unsure about is how you would get the link to be
included/honored in the sparse zone from the global zone?

zones 'theoretically' are isolated from each other and from the global
zone.