[csw-maintainers] Creation of users and groups added to cswclassutils

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Feb 9 22:35:49 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 10:29:29PM +0100, Peter Bonivart wrote:

> Just read your reply to Phil...now I get your point.
 [looks like editable file]

> Should we suggest another path then?
>
> /var/opt/csw/[pkgname]/cswug

We should also keep in mind the potential of some demon that is distributed
site-internally using nfs of /opt/csw.... having a machinelocal setup
util courtesy of cswclassutils could be nice... and in which case, it
would be nice to have the option to look under /opt/csw somewhere
for which users and groups to add.