[csw-maintainers] Creation of users and groups added to cswclassutils

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Mon Feb 9 23:00:59 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 10:35 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> We should also keep in mind the potential of some demon that is distributed
> site-internally using nfs of /opt/csw.... having a machinelocal setup
> util courtesy of cswclassutils could be nice... and in which case, it
> would be nice to have the option to look under /opt/csw somewhere
> for which users and groups to add.

Do you mean in a more generic way than tied to a specific package?

Like the script would look for /opt/csw/etc/cswusrgrp and always
"source" it when called by any package using the script? I guess it
wouldn't hurt since it would skip already existing users and groups.

Or how would you use it?

--
/peter