[csw-maintainers] /testing openssl 0.9.8j

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Jan 9 20:14:28 CET 2009

Excerpts from Yann Rouillard's message of Thu Jan 08 18:03:32 -0500 2009:

Hi Yann,

> I put them into testing so I can have some feedbacks before pushing them
> into unstable:

I just updated a box here and then used GAR to fetch the package
hosted from an https site (after removing custom wget options).  It
pulled the package down without any problems.  So, it looks good to
me!  [That's pretty circumstantial evidence though.]

Thanks for putting this together! :)

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.