[csw-maintainers] /testing xmgrace

Othmar Wigger owigger at opencsw.org
Sat Jan 10 20:34:43 CET 2009

I packaged grace (xmgrace) and put it on /testing.

http://mirror.opencsw.org/testing/grace-5.1.22,REV=2009.01.10-SunOS5.8-i386-CSW.pkg.gz
http://mirror.opencsw.org/testing/grace-5.1.22,REV=2009.01.10-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz

Grace stands for "GRaphing, Advanced Computation and Exploration of
data." It is a WYSIWYG 2D plotting tool for the X Window System and Motif.

Grace creates publication-quality output. It can be used from a
point-and-click interface or scripted (either from the built-in
programming language or through a number of language bindings). It
performs both linear and nonlinear least-squares fitting to
arbitrarily-complex user-defined functions, with or without constraints.
Other analysis tools include FFT, integration and differentiation,
splines, interpolation and smoothing.

Please have a look at it and check for silly mistakes, as this is the
first time I submit a package to openCSW.

Othmar