[csw-maintainers] New maintainer for Mantis installation

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 18 13:48:43 CET 2009

Hi Dago,

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Sebastian volunteered to maintain the Mantis installation, update it,
> tune it and make sure emails are sent properly. He already maintained
> other mantis installation in the past, so I have no doubt he does a
> great job.

just some small amendments:

* Will do so, given that the people who took care of Mantis up to now,
are ok with it.
* Priority list (from my point of view): Make sure emails are sent out
properly, update it, tune it.

Has been about two years since i had a Mantis installation in my hands,
so don't expect magical things to happen right away. Will have to dig
into my documentation, distant memories, and the Mantis manual first.

Sebastian