[csw-maintainers] Thematics month proposal

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 18 22:07:19 CET 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 9:32 PM, Trygve Laugstøl <trygvis at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I recall the same. A few was "handled already", other where "almost
> done" (like lots of the GAR stuff). Some of the matters are internal
> stuff (like the exact details of the release process), but most of them
> are public and should probably be moved to William's page (with a status
> note if applicable).

The technical stuff is not the problem, I'm not worried about that.
What worries me, even more after your post, is that there seems to be
some unexplainable need for secrecy. Why does the release process need
to be handled internally? And what does that mean? The board? Are you
involved? Why aren't the rest of us worthy of knowing what goes on?

I hear that it's being handled but I simply don't believe it until I see it.

--
/peter